Awards and Recognition
Kidango is committed to providing excellent programs and services and has been recognized by multiple organizations and the State of California for our expertise in early care and education and child development. Some of the recognition and awards Kidango has received include the following:
- Award from the Child Development Policy Institute for Kidango’s advocacy on behalf of the children of California.
- California State Senate Resolution recognizing Kidango’s 30th Anniversary and the contributions Kidango has made in the early education and child development fields.
- Award from the California Child Development Administrators Association recognizing Paul Miller for his accomplishments in the area of Media Outreach in support of Child Development Issues (March 2009).
- Kidango named one of ten innovative programs in California by Children Now for our New Haven Unified School District Preschool Program
- Commendation from the Child Development Division of the California Department of Education for our commitment to diversity, quality services to children and our strong parent involvement.
- Friend of Education Award by the Fremont Unified School District.
- Friend of Education Award from the California State Senate.
- County of Alameda for Kidango’s leadership in education in the Bay Area.
- Outstanding Performance in Community Economic Development and Revitalization, the CEDLI Working Capital Initiative for Community Needs Program to recognize Kidango’s work throughout the Bay Area to ensure that all children and families have the resources they need to be successful in school and throughout their lives.